A must-attend webinar session for companies running B2B Events, Conferences, Exhibitions and Webinars.
Was held on: 6 December 2018 (Thurs)
In this session we will go into the specifics about:
- What are the key elements of a successful PPC campaign for Events
- Can PPC deliver ROI for your B2B event
- Best practice tips on Pay per Click for events
- The ideal PPC campaign to promote your B2B Event, Conference or Exhibition
- The ideal mix of channels from search, social, display & remarketing
- Tools to run PPC campaigns
- Tips and techniques to hit the lowest possible cost per acquisition
- Delivering conversions over impressions
- Best channel mix to budget allocation and project results
- Ensuring analytics tracking works and reporting is clear
- What types of conversions can you get for PPC
- Tracking and analytics
PPC can deliver up to 40% of your event registrations - learn more about how to hit those big numbers!
If you are not investing in Google, Facebook and Linkedin to promote your event you are missing a big opportunity to increase and grow your attendance for your events.