A glimpse into the future of conferences and events industry
For Adam Barber the Managing Director, Tamarindo Group, their version of virtual meant that they wanted to build their own studio.
In this conversation with Adam we discussed:
- What are the key pillars for success when going this far to deliver your virtual event?
- How long does it take to build a project like this?
- What are the benefits that Tamarindo Group have realised with this approach?
- What's the good? What's the ugly?
- How to prevent mistakes for subsequent events
- How sustainable is this financially?
- What is the feedback from the audience and from your sponsors?
- Should sponsors and delegates pay a premium for a delivery like this?